Thursday, February 19, 2009

How to Lucid Dream (rest in peace Nico!!!)



_______________________________________________________________________________


One of my best friends was killed in a car accident some years ago, and i remember having a lucid dream where he came to visit me. I knew that I was dreaming but it still felt so real.

In the dream, I was watching TV and in walks in Nick with a huge smile on his face.

He doesn't say a word.

He just sits down and looks at me.

I remember being so excited and happy, I jumped up and hugged him. I told him how much we missed him and filled him in on how every one was doing.

I told him that we should go visit all our friends and family in their dreams but thats all that i remember.

The next morning I felt a complete peace with his death and i knew that things would get better for all of us, although he didn't say anything the message was sent.

I think it would be nice if he paid me another visit one of these nights.

No comments: